Learn how to use it in your daily healing
Cho-Ku-Rei -the power symbol is the first symbol of Reiki. Translated to English- its literal meaning is: Put all the power of the Universe here.
To be able to use this symbol, you should be attuned for Reiki-I. You can take attunement from any Reiki Master. If you want to take online attunement via GoogleMeet from me you can use the form.Energyia
It is used for directing universal energy and for amplifying this energy. It has the power to break through blocked or stagnant energies. It can even transform negative energy to positive energy. It is often drawn before beginning a healing session, and can also be drawn to bring a blessing to any place. Drawing it before healing is a bit like a signal to switch on the healing energy and to increase its power. Takata Sensei called this the “Invocation of universal power”. Healers often draw this symbol over their palms before placing their hands. Wearing this symbol is a statement that you wish to connect to the universal spirit and be a sacred vessel for this energy to flow through.
The power symbol can be used to increase the power of Reiki. It can also be used for protection. See it as a light switch that has the intention to instantly boost your ability to channel Reiki energy.
How to invoke power symbol?
Draw or visualize the symbol in front of you and you will have instant access to more healing energies. Choku Rei also gives the other symbols more power when they are used together.
Please note that the symbols are considered sacred- and therefore their image and how to draw them should not be shared publically.
The symbol can be used any time during treatment but it is especially effective if it is used at the beginning of a session to empower the Reiki energy or when used at the end of a session to close the session and seal off the Reiki energies.
The Reiki Power symbol is, as I have said before, mainly a power switch but you can also assign it further uses. Remember it is always your intention that governs what happens. If you want to add new “functions” to the Power symbol then just have a clear statement and intention of what it is you want the symbol to do and it will do it for you.
Applications of Power symbol
- Increase the power of your healing abilities; use it as a light switch. (Draw or visualize Choku Rei in front of you or draw it in your hands if you want.)
- You can focus the Reiki energies (like a looking glass) on a specific point of the body. (Draw the symbol directly on the spot being treated.)
- Increase the power of the other symbols. (Draw it before drawing the other symbols.)
- One can use the Power symbol to close a space around the receiver and to stop the energies received to disappear from the body. (Draw it above the body with the intention of sealing the healing process.)
- The Power symbol can be used to spiritually clean a room from negative energy, to leave it in light and make it a holy place. (Draw or visualize the symbols on all the walls, ceiling and floor with the intent to energize the room.)
- You can clean crystals and other objects from negative energies. (Draw the power symbol above or on the crystal/object with the intent of cleansing it and restoring it to its original state. Hold the object in your hands and “give” it Reiki (or send it Reiki from a distance if it is too big to hold).)
- Protect yourself from negative energies (from people you treat or people you meet). (Draw or visualize the Reiki Power symbol in front of you with the intent of being totally protected.) You can read more about this on my page about the “Aurashield”.
- Protect yourself, your children, your spouse, your house and other things you value. (Draw Choku Rei directly on the object/person you want to protect with the intent to protect him/her/it from harm.)
Since Reiki works on all different levels of existence it will naturally also give protection on all levels of existence. These are just a few uses. You can use your own intuition and imagination to find other uses for the Reiki Power symbol – Choku Rei. There are no limits to what you can do. The power is all in your mind, let your clear intention guide the function of the symbols.
Want to Support me?
If you like the content of this site and would like to give back, you can support me:
- By commenting on the post and sharing your thoughts, if there is any way I can make this site more useful, I would be happy to oblige.
- By sharing the content with your friends and family members.
- The site is enrolled on Google Adsense, so every-time you click on an ad on this page, I get a percentage.
- If you are a Brave Browser user you can give tip using BAT tokens.
- Additionally, if you want to do energy exchange you can do that using either UPI ID or Credit Card.
I’m grateful to see many people who find enough value in the content of this site to contribute back. Seeing contributions helps me feel in a more immediate way how much the content helps people.Love and Peace