Know how you can get best from the year 2022
The post provides free tarot reading for Gemini Sunsign from June 2022- May 2023. Gemini is the third astrological sun sign, ruled by the planet Mercury. It is represented by twins Castor and Pollux, known as the Dioscuri in Greek mythology. If your birthdate lies between May 21 to June 21, you are a Gemini.
In my interaction, I have found most Geminis to be witty, they have a good sense of humour, very good with words, and definitely good at demonstrating emotions.
If you are a Gemini, and want to know what the year 2022 holds for you, close your eyes. Take few deep breaths (about 7), and then choose one of the cards below to get your free tarot reading for the coming year (June 2022- May 2023):
The Free Tarot Reading
- The Source: When we speak of being ‘grounded’ or ‘centred’ it is this Source we are talking about. The source is neither the heart, nor the mind- it is the one that gives energy to both, and to our being. This card reminds us that there is a vast reservoir of energy available to us. And that we tap into it not by thinking and planning but by getting grounded, centred and silent enough to be in contact with the Source. It is within each of us, like a personal, individual sun giving us life and nourishment. Pure energy, pulsating, available it is ready to give us anything we need to accomplish something, and ready to welcome us back home when we want to rest. So whether you are beginning something new and need inspiration right now, or you have just finished something and want to rest, go to the Source. It’s always waiting for you, and you don’t even have to step out of your house to find it.
- Alertness: The card guides to live each moment totally, with full alertness. As if this is the last moment. The image of the card depicts a beautiful story of a Zen Master Ekido and one of his pupil. One day, the said pupil was striking the time of the day on the temple gong, he missed a beat because he was watching a beautiful girl who was passing the gates. Unknown to the pupil, Ekido, standing behind him, struck him with his staff- the shock stopped the heart of the pupil and he died. You may think of Ekido as a hard master, but then you miss the point. Ekido was standing there, because he knew the death of the pupil is about to come- Ekido, by his action transformed that moment- from a moment of desire/lust- to the moment of alertness.
- Friendliness: This card shows the branches of two trees intertwine, with falling petals blending together on the ground to create really appealing colors. And yet, the two trees stand separately from each other, their roots sticking down to connect to the ground. They represent the true nature of friends: growing up, being easy and natural with each other. In their relationship, there is no urgency, no neediness, no desire to change their friend into someone else. The card guides you to understand the connection. Like these two trees be connected to your own roots, centered in what you are and then being with others is beautiful and being alone is also beautiful. Then it is simple, you don’t depend on others and you don’t make others dependent on you. Then it is always a friendship, a friendliness. It never becomes a relationship, it is always a relatedness. You relate; as long as things are moving beautifully, you share. And if you see that the moment has come to depart because your paths separate at this crossroad, you say good-bye with great gratitude for all that the other has been to you, for all the joys and all the pleasures and all the beautiful moments that you have shared with the other. With no misery, with no pain, you simply separate.
Want to Support me?
If you like the content of this site and would like to give back, you can support me:
- By commenting on the post and sharing your thoughts, if there is any way I can make this site more useful, I would be happy to oblige.
- By sharing the content with your friends and family members.
- The site is enrolled on Google Adsense, the revenue generated from ads will be used for keeping the site running, and for research and development.
I’m grateful to see many people who find enough value in the content of this site to contribute back. Seeing contributions helps me feel in a more immediate way how much the content helps people.Love and Peace